Barbara's Centre' For Dance
“LOVE THE WORLD”
Celebrating 19 glistening years in business!
• Name:___________________________________________ Age:___________
• Mailing Address: _________________________________________________
• City: ________________________ State: _________ Zip Code: ____________
• Cell Phone:____________________ Home Phone:_______________________
• Birthday:___________________ School: _______________________________
• Email Address: (print clearly)________________________________________
• Parent Names: _____________________________________________________
• Please list days and times of desired classes and please read and sign policies noted on back:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
• PLEASE READ AND SIGN THE BACK OF THIS FORM
COST $ 40.00 registration fee / $50.00(per family) ________ ($20.00 registration fee if register after Jan. 1st)
First Child - please circle # of classes desired - thank you!
• 1 class per week per month $45.00
• 2 classes per week per month $65.00
• 3 classes per week per month $85.00
• 4 classes per week per month $105.00
• 5 classes per week per month $125.00
• Unlimited classes per week per month $175.00
Second Child - please circle the # of classes desired
• 1 class per week per month $40.00
• 2 classes per week per month $60.00
• 3 classes per week per month $80.00
• 4 classes per week per month $100.00
• 5 classes per week per month $120.00
• Umlimited classes per week per month $170.00
1. Please abide by the dress code. This is so important for all of us! Proper dress code includes the following: black leotard, pink or tan tights, hair up and off neck (preferably a bun for all ballet classes), and proper dance shoes. Please see dance attire sheet for specific information for shoes. 2. Tuition is due by the 1st day of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be added to all payments received after the 1st day of the month. This will be strongly enforced! If there is ever a problem, please let Ms. Barbara know immediately. If a dancer’s account is not current when costumes arrive, costumes will not be allowed to go home until the dancers account is current. Also, a dancer will not be allowed to take part in the Dance Concert unless all outstanding balances are current and up to date by May 1st of current dance season.
3. Full tuition is due for all months even for months with holidays (with exception to August). Holidays observed – no classes held during the following: September - Labor Day, October - Halloween, November - Thanksgiving Break, December - Winter Break, March - Spring Break, April - Good Friday. We have dance classes during all school holidays/teacher work days with exception of those listed above.
4. There are no refunds for classes missed, classes can be made up. Please see dance schedule for other days and times. Also, there are no refunds given for any reason.
5. Dance Concert tickets will be
sold beginning Feb 1st of each dance
season. Cost for tickets will be $10.00 for the month of February,
thereafter tickets will be $15.00 each.
Dance Concert Dates are as follows: Polk State College Theater (Winter Haven Campus). No refunds or exchanges given for any reason.
May 17, 2019 3:30p.m.
Dance Concert.......Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:00 p.m.
Dance Concert.......Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:30 p.m.
6. Costume balances are due by October 22nd. Costume balances must be paid in full before any order can be placed. Please plan ahead for your costume payment. Costume checks are payable to Barbara Mizell. All Costumes with exception of solo costumes will be approximately $65.00 each. Costume payments are nonrefundable. Costumes will not be distributed unless until all outstanding account balances are current. Costume Picture Days.....Monday, February 18, Tuesday, February 19 and Wednesday, February 20.
7. No gum, food or drinks of any kind allowed in dance centre’. Students, parents and siblings are allowed to have an appropriate snack in designated areas only. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages of any kind, at BCFD or any related event.
8. Dance Centre’, teachers, etc. are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Also, the centre’ is not responsible or liable for illnesses or injuries of any kind.
9. Please plan to drop off and pick up your child on time. Teachers are not responsible for children left after hours. If there is an emergency contact us immediately. Dance centre’, teachers, etc. are not responsible for children not picked up on time or left unattended.
10. If your child is to be absent from dance please let us know. This is a big help when preparing for class and it helps us not to worry about your child’s safety.
11. If your child wishes to drop or add a class please submit a note via email or in writing. If a written statement is not received then you will be responsible for your dance tuition, this is to secure your spot. Remember we have a waiting list at BCFD, if your payment is not received a long with your late fee by the 1st of each month, then you will be dropped from the roll and replaced with a new friend from our waiting list. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
12. All classes are limited in size; classes are first come first serve and anyone can be dismissed from class and/or BCFD at any time.
13. There is a $25.00 charge for all returned checks and no refunds are given for any reason. I hereby affirm that I have read and understand BCFD’s Rules and Policies.
SIGNATURE: _________________________________________ DATE: _______________________
*THIS FORM MUST BE SIGNED BEFORE THE FIRST CLASS IS ATTENDED. PLEASE FEEL FREE
Barbara’s Centre’ For Dance
CLASS SCHEDULE 2018-19
3:30-4:15 Intermediate Lyrical (ballet required)**
4:15-5:00 Intermediate Acronastics
5:00-5:45 Intermediate Jazz
5:45-6:15 Intermediate Clogging
6:15-7:00 Extreme Hip Hop
7:00-7:45 TOTAL JAZZ
3:30-4:15 Elementary Jazz
4:15-5:00 Elementary Acronastics
5:00-5:45 Elementary Ballet
5:45-6:15 Elementary Tap
6:15-7:00 Pre-Dance (3-5 year olds - different theme per month)
7:00-7:45 Intermediate Hip Hop
3:30-4:15 Intermediate Leaps and Turns**
4:15-4:45 Advanced Clogging
4:45-5:30 Advanced Tap
5:30-6:45 Junior/Pre-Teen/Teen/Senior Dazzlers**
6:45-7:30 Intermediate/Advanced Technique**
7:30-8:15 Advanced Acro**
4:30-5:30 Petite/Junior Dazzlers**
5:30-6:45 Junior/Pre-Teen/Teen/Senior Dazzlers**
4:15-4:45 Elementary Clogging
4:45-5:30 Elementary Acronastics
5:30-6:15 Elementary Hip Hop
6:15-7:00 Adult Tap/Jazz
4:45-5:30 Intermediate Acronastics
5:30-6:15 Mini Hip Hop
3:30-4:30 Advanced Ballet
4:30-5:00 Pointe (ballet required) **
5:00-6:00 Intermediate Ballet
6:00-6:30 Advanced Leaps & Turns**
6:30-7:15 Intermediate/Advanced Musical Theatre
3:30-4:15 Intermediate Tap
4:15-5:00 Intermediate Jazz
5:00-5:50 Advanced Lyrical (ballet required)
6:00-6:45 Power Tumbling (extra fee – limited space)**
Note: Class schedule is subject to minor changes and/or additions before fall 2015 ~ There must be a minimum of 7 students enrolled to start a class ~ ** may or may not perform in the dance concert, enrollment must be discussed with teacher and some costumes may be over budget ~ (TOTAL Jazz = To Obsess Technique and Love to Dance)
**these classes will not perform in the annual dance concert
Mini Dazzler Class TBA - too fun
Dear Dance Families,
It’s that exciting time of year to begin to think of your dance class scheduling for the upcoming 2018-19 fall dance season!! It has been a wonderful year and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the progress of our dancers! Way to go!! I thank you all of you for another glistening dance season at BCFD! As the BE A STAR season comes to a close, it’s now time for all to look forward to our “LOVE THE WORLD” season to come! BCFD is honored to be celebrating 19 years in business!
We will be happy to discuss class thoughts and proper placement with you. If we can be of any help please do not hesitate to let us know! Remember, that classes are first come, first serve. Be sure to register early!
Pre-Registration is for all currently enrolled BCFD families and friends. This gives all families currently enrolled time to get the classes that you desire before the new classes are offered and advertised to the public. If there is a class that you may be interested in that is not highlighted, feel free to chat with us about the class to see if it would be appropriate for your dancer. We are always happy to help!
Pre-Registration begins now and will end May 11th. Be sure to register today and don’t forget that the 1st 25 to register receive a fabulous gift!! If you wish to register early to secure a spot for next season, however, you are unsure of your desired classes, no worries, just fill out your registration form, include your fee and list the classes you are considering and we will be happy to help you with your decisions. Remember, classes are filled on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
With Much Love & Appreciation,